Bef 0048 B.C. - 10
Set As Default Person
||High King Of Britain Tenvantius Or Tasciovanus Or Tenuantius Ap Lludd, king of The Catuvellauni [3, 4, 5] |
||High King Of Britain |
||king of The Catuvellauni |
||Bef 0048 B.C.
||Ap Lludd |
||Tasciovanus Catuvellauni |
||Tenantius or Tasciovanus [3, 5] |
||Tenefan (Tenuantius) ap LLUD ,King of Siluria |
||Tenuantius (Theomantius) King of Briton |
||of Cornwall, Cornwall, England 
||Lud Or Llaw Or Llud Or Nudd Or Nodens Or Or Llud Llaw Eirint "Silver Handed" Ap Beli, king of Britons, b. Bef 0072 B.C., of London, , Middlesex, England , d. 0018 B.C., London, , Middlesex, England |
||Anna Of Cornwall, d. Yes, date unknown |
|>||1. Cunobelin Or Cymbeline Or Cunobelinus Pendragon Ap Tenuantius, king of Britons, Trinovantes And Catuvallauni, b. Bef 0026 B.C., d. Jan 0041, of Camulodunum, Now Colchester, England |
| ||2. Andocomius or Andoco Ap Tenuantius, king of The Catuvellauni, d. Abt 0015, of Verulamium, England |
| ||3. Epatticus Ap Tenuantius, king of The Atrebates, b. Bef 0010, d. , , , England |
||17 Aug 2010 |
|Died - 0010 - of Cornwall, Cornwall, England
- Of, London
The Forgotten Monarchy of Scotland by Prince Michael of Albany,Published by Element of Boston, Massachusetts, page 423.
The Mammouth Book of British Kings and Queens, page 71:
"The first chief of the Catuvellauni to mint coins. These are found extensively along the route of the Thames and even into the territory of the Trinovantes in Essex. Whether or not Tasciovanus is a son or nephew of Caswallion is not certain, but he was clearly operating from a similar power base to his predecessor. Tasciovanus made incursions into the territories of the Atrebates and the Cantii and established the Catuvellauni as the primary tribe of south0eatst Britain. Exactly when Tasciovanus died is unclear as the end of his reign blurs into the rise in power of Cunobelin. Tasciovanus is the same as Geoffry of Monmouth's Tenvantius. He makes him a nephew of Caswallon and son of Lud who ruled Cornwall before he became High King of Britain. He was, according to Geoffry , a very warlike king who nevertheless pursued rigorously the rule of law."
- [S1659] Human Family Project, Mary Slawson, Chair, (Copyright January 2006).
- [S1534] Joseph Smith, Sr. & Lucy Mack Foundation, Mike Kennedy, ((http://www.josephsmithsr.com : 31 Oct 2008)).
- [S1197] Ancestry of Richard Plantagenet & Cecily de Neville, Ernst-Friedrich Kraentzler, (published by author 1978 , , Repository: J.H. Garner), Chart 1825, p 392 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1286] The Mammoth Book of British Kings and Queens, Mike Ashley, (Carroll & Graf Publishers, Inc. New York, New York 1998), page 72 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1216] Bloodline of the Holy Grail; the Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed, Laurence Gardner, (Element Books, 1996 ,
ISBN: 1-85230-870-2, $39.99 (Candadian)), p 197 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1286] The Mammoth Book of British Kings and Queens, Mike Ashley, (Carroll & Graf Publishers, Inc. New York, New York 1998), 71 (Reliability: 3).