2349 B.C. - Submit Photo / Document
Set As Default Person
|| Mizraim  |
||, , Canaan, Palestine 
- The Hebrew name for Egypt. Mizraim the son of Ham (Gen.10:6) He was the ancestor of the Hamitic people of lower Egypt and Africa, and of the Hamitic people of Canaan, out of whom came the Philistines (Gen. 10:13-20)
||, Mizraim, Goshen, Egypt 
||27 Sep 2013 |
b. 2444 B.C., , , Shulon, East Eden
d. , , Canaan, Palestine
||Eqyptus, Pharaoh of Eqypt|
b. 2438 B.C., , , Shulon, East Eden
d. 2001 B.C., , , Canaan, Palestine
||, , Shulon, East Eden 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S4] Cambridge University Press, "Holy Bible: The King James version" ((The Pitt Building, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RP, Bentley House, 200 Euston Road, London, UK, Cambridge University Press, 1978)), 1 Chr. 1:8.
- [S1400] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Bible, Book of Mormon; Doctrine and Covenants; Pearl of Great Price" ((Salt Lake City:UT, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1977)), Bible Dict. page 733.
- [S1402] Personal knowledge of Kirk Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..
- [S1403] The Generations Network, "Ancestry Family Trees," database.
- [S3] MyFamily.Com Inc., "Online Genealogical Database Collection" (Genealogical Research GEDCOM(360 W. 4800 N., Provo, UT 84604, Ancestry.com, July 13, 2002)), Contact: Dirk Peters .