1771 B.C. - 1661 B.C. Submit Photo / Document
Set As Default Person
|| Joseph  |
||Hebron, Judah, Israel, Palestine 
- Son of Rachel, Jacob's second wife. An extensive account of his life is given in Gen. 37-50. Joseph obtained the Birthright because he was worthy and because it was his natural right. Joseph was a visionary man, a dreamer and interpreter of dreams, "a man in whom the Spirit of God is."
In the BIBLE, the favored son of JACOB and RACHEL. He was sold into slavery by his brothers, who were jealous of their father's favoritism toward him. Taken to Egypt, Joseph rose to authority in the house of Potiphar, only to be imprisoned on the false accusations of Potiphar's wife. Released after interpreting Pharaoh's dream, Joseph rose in Pharaoh's favor. He was reunited with his family when, as governor of Egypt, he helped them during a famine.
||, Memphis, Goshen, Egypt 
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||27 Sep 2013 |
b. 1862 B.C., Haran, Padan-Aram, Urfa, Turkey
d. 1715 B.C., , Rameses, Goshen, Egypt
b. 1821 B.C., Haran, Padan-Aram, Urfa, Turkey
d. 1764 B.C., Bethlehem, Judea, Canaan, Palestine
||Haran, Padan-Aram, Urfa, Turkey 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
b. 1765 B.C., ON, Heliopolis, Goshen, Egypt
d. 1665 B.C., , Memphis, Goshen, Egypt
||, Memphis, Goshen, Egypt [3, 4]
| ||1. Manassah, Patriarch|
b. 1726-1740 B.C., , Rameses, Goshen, Egypt
d. Aft 1700, , Rameses, Goshen, Egypt
| ||2. Ephraim, Patriarch|
b. 1725 B.C., , Rameses, Goshen, Egypt
d. Aft 1690, , Rameses, Goshen, Egypt
||17 Aug 2010 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- See attached sources. [5, 6, 7, 8]
- [S1402] Personal knowledge of Kirk Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..
- [S1403] The Generations Network, "Ancestry Family Trees," database.
- [S3] MyFamily.Com Inc., "Online Genealogical Database Collection" (Genealogical Research GEDCOM(360 W. 4800 N., Provo, UT 84604, Ancestry.com, July 13, 2002)), Contact: Dirk Peters .
- [S4] Cambridge University Press, "Holy Bible: The King James version" ((The Pitt Building, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RP, Bentley House, 200 Euston Road, London, UK, Cambridge University Press, 1978)), Gen. 30:22-24; 37:3; 41:45,50; 46:20.
- [S4] Cambridge University Press, "Holy Bible: The King James version" ((The Pitt Building, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RP, Bentley House, 200 Euston Road, London, UK, Cambridge University Press, 1978)), Gen. 41:38.
- [S1400] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Bible, Book of Mormon; Doctrine and Covenants; Pearl of Great Price" ((Salt Lake City:UT, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1977)), Bible Dict. page 716.
- [S1404] Skousen's, W. Cleon, "The Third Thousand Years" ((Salt Lake City:UT, Bookcraft Publishing Company, 1971)).
- [S12] Ansley, Clarke F., "Concise Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia" ((Morningside Heights, New York, Columbia University Press, Licensed from INSO Corporation, December 31, 1941, 1994), Hard Cover & Internet Site).