1858 B.C. - Submit Photo / Document
Set As Default Person
||Sru Sruth  |
||, , , Egypt 
- Who was expelled from Egypt and whose descendants founded or populated the following: Island of Crete, Carthage (Getulia) in North Africa, Tyre on the Island or Sor in Caanan and later allotted the land of Phoene (Phoenicia) by the Israelites.
Sru probably fought Rameses III and it was at this time that this branch left Egypt. A brief record of these peoples is probably found as "Seirtes or Shasu/Shosu" who are in records through out XVIIIth and XIXth dynasties. The Shosu (Seirites) style of attire was short kilts and turban-like headresses. One group may have gone to Crete. Later, one group was known to have gone to Cyprus [Alashiya]
||, , Scythia, Asia 
||27 Sep 2013 |
- [S8] Schmuhl, Albert F., "Royal Lines & Adamic Genealogy: Genealogical Research of Albert F. Schmuhl, " (e-mail documentation, March 1997, Albert F. Schmuhl, America Online Posting: Genealogy Forum).
- [S5] Fuller, Robert F., Gerald Ralph, Hortense M., "Adamic Lineages of Horace Ralph Fuller Family" ((Salem, Massachusetts : Peabody Essex Museum ; Mystic, Conn. : Mystic Seaport Museum, 1996); Call # 910.4 S796), p. 2 (ID# 18A).
- [S149] Evans, Paula; Augustan Society, "The Augustan, an omnibus publication: Descents From Antiquity" (([Torrance, Calif.] Augustan Society, c1973-1974.), PUB STATUS: Dead; ISSN: 0272-5525; LC CALL NO.: CS1.A93; FORMAT: Serial; LCCN: 80-648767 //r87).
- [S1402] Personal knowledge of Kirk Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..
- [S1403] The Generations Network, "Ancestry Family Trees," database.
- [S3] MyFamily.Com Inc., "Online Genealogical Database Collection" (Genealogical Research GEDCOM(360 W. 4800 N., Provo, UT 84604, Ancestry.com, July 13, 2002)), Contact: Dirk Peters .