1926 B.C. - Yes, date unknown Submit Photo / Document
Set As Default Person
||Easru Asruth  |
||, , , Egypt 
- Easru shows up for a noble, who was a General during the two years after the end of the nineteenth before the younger son of RAMESES II and founder of Twentieth who took the name Usir.kha.'ure Setep.en.re' Mery.amun Seth.nakhte; Per-'o. It was during his son's Usir.ma(at).re' Mery.amun Ramesses III who married second a N.N. Princess of XIX Dyn, and first to Isis ta-Hamadjilat by whom Rameses VI descent to Ramses IX was achieved. Connection of Rameses IX mother may have been to half-brother of Rameses VI of by 2nd wife of Rameses III of Rameses VIII. Rameses IX was father of Rameses X, who was father of Rameses XI, whose daughter Hent.tawy (Henu.to.we "mwt nsw") was married to Priest Hedj.kheper.re' Setep.en.re Nesu.ba.neb.djed (Smendes).
||, , , Egypt
||Yes, date unknown
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||27 Sep 2013 |
||, , , Egypt 
|+||1. Sru Sruth|
b. 1858 B.C., , , , Egypt
d. , , Scythia, Asia
||17 Aug 2010 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S8] Schmuhl, Albert F., "Royal Lines & Adamic Genealogy: Genealogical Research of Albert F. Schmuhl, " (e-mail documentation, March 1997, Albert F. Schmuhl, America Online Posting: Genealogy Forum).
- [S5] Fuller, Robert F., Gerald Ralph, Hortense M., "Adamic Lineages of Horace Ralph Fuller Family" ((Salem, Massachusetts : Peabody Essex Museum ; Mystic, Conn. : Mystic Seaport Museum, 1996); Call # 910.4 S796), p. 2 (ID# 17A).
- [S149] Evans, Paula; Augustan Society, "The Augustan, an omnibus publication: Descents From Antiquity" (([Torrance, Calif.] Augustan Society, c1973-1974.), PUB STATUS: Dead; ISSN: 0272-5525; LC CALL NO.: CS1.A93; FORMAT: Serial; LCCN: 80-648767 //r87).
- [S1402] Personal knowledge of Kirk Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..
- [S1403] The Generations Network, "Ancestry Family Trees," database.
- [S3] MyFamily.Com Inc., "Online Genealogical Database Collection" (Genealogical Research GEDCOM(360 W. 4800 N., Provo, UT 84604, Ancestry.com, July 13, 2002)), Contact: Dirk Peters .