0025 B.C. - 0037 Submit Photo / Document
Set As Default Person
||Tiberius Julius Ceasar Augustus |
||Emperor of Rome |
||Rome, , Lazio, Italy
- Son of Tiberius Claudius Nero and Livia Drusilla, later wife of AUGUSTUS. He was governor of Transalpine Gaul and campaigned in Germany and Illyricum. In A.D. 14 he succeeded Augustus as emperor and continued his policies, except that he cut luxury expenses. By doing so and by reforming taxes, he improved the government's financial state but made himself extremely unpopular. In later years he grew suspicious and ruled from Capri.
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||27 Sep 2013 |
||Tiberius Claudius Nero, Quastor of Rome|
b. 0040 B.C., Rome, , Lazio, Italy
||Livia Drusilla Julia Augusta|
b. 0058 B.C., Rome, , Lazio, Italy
d. 0029 B.C.
||Rome, , Lazio, Italy 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 0025 B.C. - Rome, , Lazio, Italy
|Heraldry and Misc.
- [S11] Gentala, Peter Grard, "Ancient Genealogy & Mythology: Genealogical Research of Peter Grard Gentala" (E-mail documentation (Genealogy Forum, America Online, 2 Jan 1996) , Peter Grard Gentala (firstname.lastname@example.org)).
- [S12] Ansley, Clarke F., "Concise Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia" ((Morningside Heights, New York, Columbia University Press, Licensed from INSO Corporation, December 31, 1941, 1994), Hard Cover & Internet Site).
- [S1402] Personal knowledge of Kirk Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..
- [S1403] The Generations Network, "Ancestry Family Trees," database.
- [S7] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Pedigree Resource File - CD-Rom" ((Salt Lake City, UT: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 2001)), Compact Disc #6 Pin #775258.