1869 - 1919 (49 years) Submit Photo / Document
Set As Default Person
||Joseph Moreland Larson |
||16 Jun 1869
||Saint George, Washington, Utah, United States
||Joseph Larsen  |
||Joseph Merlin Larson |
||17 Feb 1919
||Provo, Utah, Utah, United States [7, 8]
|Cause: Cerebral Hemorrhage |
- Below is the text of a letter to Lars Larson informing him of his son's death.
March 29, 1921
Mr. L. J. Larson
Replying to your favor of the 26th, I wish to inform you that Joseph Larson died here on February 17, 1919. He died of cerebral hemorrhage and this attack came upon him whilst working in the laundry and he fell to the floor and died immediately. The contributory cause being arterial sclerosis.
||4 Mar 1919
||Provo, Utah, Utah, United States 
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||Full Tree | Larson, Bingham
||22 Nov 2015 |
||Lars Larson, Jr.|
b. 10 Jan 1825, Stekken, Kvam, Hordaland, Norway
d. 7 Feb 1903, Saint George, Washington, Utah, United States (Age 78 years)
||Mary Adelphia Bellows|
b. 17 Aug 1832, Jefferson, Wayne, Illinois, United States
d. 1 Aug 1899, Saint George, Washington, Utah, United States (Age 66 years)
||Winter Quarters, Florence, Douglas, Nebraska, United States 
- Sealed 16 Aug 1852 by Heber Chase Kimball "Enroute To Utah, , Iowa" 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- (Medical):Contributory: Arterial sclerosis 
- [S35] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Church Membership Records" (Jun 1969, Membership Records on file in Salt Lake City, UT).
- [S191] Max J. Evans, ed, "Utah State Historical Society. Guide to Archives and Manuscripts Collections in Selected Utah Repositories. An Electronic Database of Sources Found in Selected Manuscript Collections in the State of Utah in Folio Views® format" ((Salt Lake City:UT, Utah State Historical Society, 1991-1996), LDS Family History Suite CD-Rom).
- [S38] Esshom, Frank, ed., "Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah Comprising Photographs, Genealogies, Biographies" ((Salt Lake City:UT, Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), Family History Library (Special Collections), 35 North West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150. Genealogical Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah #79000), Page 999.
- [S1402] Personal knowledge of Kirk Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..
- [S1403] The Generations Network, "Ancestry Family Trees," database.
- [S1410] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, database, \i FamilySearch\i0 ((http://www.familysearch.org)), )..
- [S41] Utah State Board of Health, Utah State Divisions of Archives & History, Digital Images of Death Certificates Utah State Archives (http://historyresearch.utah.gov/indexes/index.html :n.d.), death certificate 95 (1919), Joseph Larsen, accessed 7 Apr 2010..
- [S13] Personal knowledge of Bryan S. Larson, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\. Information contained in records I obtained from the Utah State Hospital for Joseph Larson..
- [S39] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "LDS Temple Records" (Family History Library (Special Collections), 35 North West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150. Genealogical Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah), Film #183, 393.