Family History of the
Boulter | Larson | Shook | Webster ...
family lines
First Name:  Last Name: 
Maiden Married
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]
Clella Black

Clella Black

Female 1917 - 2006  (88 years)  Submit Photo / DocumentSubmit Photo / Document

Personal Information    |    Media    |    Notes    |    Sources    |    Event Map    |    All

  • Name Clella Black  [1
    Born 20 Oct 1917  Blanding, San Juan, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1
    Gender Female 
    Census 1920  Blanding, San Juan, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Name Clell 
    Name Jividen, Sterling, McNiel, Blackner 
    Died 2 Sep 2006  Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1, 2
    Cause: Accute Respiratory Failure 
    Buried 7 Sep 2006  Mountain View Memorial Cemetery, Cottonwood Heights, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1
    Headstones Submit Headstone Photo Submit Headstone Photo 
    Person ID I203260  Full Tree | Boulter, Palmer, Timmins, Frint
    Last Modified 26 Jun 2014 

    Father David Patten Black
              b. 10 Feb 1874, Orderville, Kane, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location
              d. 20 Oct 1958, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 84 years) 
    Mother Elzada Kartchner
              b. 25 Apr 1885, Colonia Díaz, , Chihuahua, México Find all individuals with events at this location
              d. 5 Jun 1957, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 72 years) 
    Married 25 Nov 1900  Pacheco, Galeana, Chihuahua, México Find all individuals with events at this location  [1, 3, 4
    Family ID F87907  Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

    Husband 1 (Divorced) Dillard Lynch Jividen
              b. 21 Dec 1916, Red House, Putnam, West Virginia, United States Find all individuals with events at this location
              d. 24 Jun 1990, Toledo, Lucas, Ohio, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 73 years) 
    Married 19 May 1936  Monticello, San Juan, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1
    Divorced Yes, date unknown 
    +1. Living
    +2. Living
    Last Modified 26 Jun 2014 
    Family ID F68391  Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

    Husband 2 (Divorced) James Robert Sterling
              d. Yes, date unknown 
    Married 26 Mar 1941  [1
    • Married James Robert Sterling twice. [1]
    Divorced Yes, date unknown 
    Divorced 22 Aug 1947  Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1
    Last Modified 26 Jun 2014 
    Family ID F67818  Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

    Husband 3 (Divorced) John Clifford McNeil
              b. 18 Oct 1898, Bountiful, Davis, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location
              d. Feb 1978  (Age 79 years) 
    Married 19 Mar 1949  [1
    Divorced Yes, date unknown 
    Divorced 20 Mar 1953  Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1, 5
    Last Modified 26 Jun 2014 
    Family ID F68389  Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

    Husband 4 (Divorced) Frank Orson Blackner
              d. Yes, date unknown 
    Married 14 Feb 1959  [1
    Divorced Yes, date unknown 
    Divorced 24 Sep 1964  Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1, 6
    Last Modified 26 Jun 2014 
    Family ID F68388  Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

  • Event Map
    Link to Google MapsBorn - 20 Oct 1917 - Blanding, San Juan, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsCensus - 1920 - Blanding, San Juan, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsMarried - 19 May 1936 - Monticello, San Juan, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsDivorced - 22 Aug 1947 - Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsDivorced - 20 Mar 1953 - Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsDivorced - 24 Sep 1964 - Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsDied - Cause: Accute Respiratory Failure - 2 Sep 2006 - Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsBuried - 7 Sep 2006 - Mountain View Memorial Cemetery, Cottonwood Heights, Salt Lake, Utah, United States Link to Google Earth
     = Link to Google Earth 
    Pin Legend Location Cemetery Hospital Town Parish City County/Shire State/Province Country Region Not Set

  • Photos
    Clella Black
    Clell Black
    Clella Black
    Clella Black   1969
    Alvin, Bon, Clell, Nora, Rhoda, Arch
    Clella Black Blackner

  • Notes 
    • (2) md. 26 Mar 1941 (div) James Robert STERLING
      (3) md. 19 mar 1949 (div) John Clifford McNEIL
      (4) md. 14 feb 1959 (div) Frank Orson BLACKNER

      From a tribute book made about David P. Black and his family by his children in 1978:
           "I was born in Blanding, San Juan County, Utah.  My parents had eleven children.  I was the eighth child of Elzada Kartchner and David Patten Black.  Ten of their children grew to be adults with families of their own.  At the 1978 reunion of their descendants, there were about 150 present with quite a few absent.  My youngest sister Nancy Lou died at the age of six.  We were loved and well cared for and the only thing I remember longing for was a horse to ride.  I used to go to the hay field when I was very young and lead the derrick horse.  I always enjoyed bieng where my family was and besides, at noon when they led the slip teams down to the stream for water, Daddy would let me ride one of them down and back.  I would hang around all day in the hot sun for this privilege.
           Dottie, Verde and I used to play paper dolls, dress up, or some such child's play in the attic of Aunt Theda's home for hours on end, day after day.
           When I was barely 18, I married Dillard Lynch Jividen from Ohio, and that winter we had a son Dillard Patten Jividen was born Dec. 18, 1936 in Wellston, Jackson County, Ohio.  He was always a happy baby and he has made thousands of friends all over the world in his lifetime.  Not quite two years later, a sweet girl arrived.  I had returned home to Blanding and she was born there, August 19, 1938.  She was not the happy baby her brother was, but I am sure it was partly because of my own unhappiness at that time.  She has been a great joy and help to me always.  I never returned to Ohio and several years later, got a divorce.
           Now at the age of 60, I am living alone and still working hard as a cook in a restaurant.  I was always sick as a child with many serious diseases.  I raised my children alone.  In 1953, my home burned and my niece, Bonnie Karen, was burned to death.  This was a bad and sorrowful experience for all.  Especially my daughter LaVerne, because they were so close.
           In 1956, I was in an automobile accident and my hip was shattered.  I have had a bad limp and lots of pain ever since, but I have been on the job everyday.  Because of things of this nature, that cost thousands of dollars, I have never had much in material things, but in blessings from the Lord and my family, I have always been rich.  I was a primary teacher for years when my children were small.  I have been secretary to the Mutual organization and also Jr. Sunday School Secretary, a job I really loved.  My son went on a mission, has taught Elders Quorum, and has been everything from scoutmaster to Elders Quorum President at present.  He is now over all the young men in the stake as counselor for young adults.  My daughter has been Primary President and has taught just about every class in church.  At present, she is Cultural Refinement leader in Relief Society.
           My children and my grandchildren treat me with respect and are kind and thoughtful.  I have had many trials in my life, but have been able to put them behind me and proceed.  I only remember being very unhappy for a couple of years in my late 50's.  I still enjoy the company of three of my sisters that live near and just go along and do the best I can.  I have tried to treat my fellowman with kindness.  I owe no monetary debts to anyone.  I have six grandchildren.  My daughter had two boys and a girl, and my son had one boy and adopted two little girls from Korea.
           As a child I was sickly and inclined to catch everything.  I can remember being sick with the measles when I also got the mumps and I was so terribly ill.  When I got over that it wasn't long until I came down with rheumatic fever.  I also had scarleteena, chicken pox and all the ordinary diseases children get… as well as serious ones.  Then I got paralysis in the right side of my face when I was 6 or 8 years old.  It was real bad-looking after it first happened and all the kids got to calling me "cooked mouth" and I was teased throughout my childhood.  I always had the feeling of it being so unfair that they would make my life so miserable over something I couldn't help.  I had been really sick and this in itself was a traumatic experience for me; and then to end up getting teased so much about it.  Well, it was real hard for me to take.  The best friends I ever had were my sisters and cousins (and goodness knows I had plenty of nice enough sisters and cousins) who loved and accepted me as a member of the family.
           Then I got water around my heart and an abscess on my lungs and had to go to the Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City.  I was up there all alone and so lonely for months and months.  When I finally got better, I returned to school (9th grade), starting three weeks late.  But I stayed in school and finished the entire year for the first time in my life.  From then on I pretty much went the full year.  As I got older I seemed to have better health.
           I was sick so much that I didn't have to do my share of the work at home most of the time.  The whole family grew up taking care of me and doing my share because I was usually sick in bed.  I was grown and had children of my own before I finally realized that my sisters all had their own families to worry about instead of me that I was supposed to stand on my own two feet.  It was hard to take!
           In the wintertime we used to all sit around the old potbellied wood stove and Daddy would peel apples and hand each of us a quarter of an apple at a time to make them go around.  And he would sing songs to us.  All of this used to be the delight of my life.  I liked that as much as anything I can ever remember when I was a kid.
           My son was born in Wellston, Ohio, and when I was pregnant with my daughter, I moved back to Blanding.  When she was one month old I moved to Salt Lake City.  I didn't have any help of any kind, so I had to go to work to support my children.  The first job I ever had was at Walgreen's on South Temple.  I was teaching Primary at the time and I tried to get them to give me Wednesdays off so I could continue to teach, but they wouldn't and I had to quit the Primary.  From then on I started drifting away from the church.
           I worked for Walgreen's about 5-1/2 years and then went to work at the Continental Bank Coffee Shop.  In 1956 I was in a serious automobile accident.  I was in the hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada, for 32 days.  After I came home I was bedridden for quite some time.
           At this time I decided that my life must have been spared for something more than the way I was living it, so I started going back to church and things started getting better for me.  I realized that I had been born and raised in the church and just took it completely for granted and had no testimony of my own.  I've had my ups and downs, but if I would only live what I believe with all my heart and what I KNOW well enough, things would be quite different.  I do know for a surety that when I am paying a full tithing, my budget, fast offerings, etc., and going to all the meetings where I belong, things go the best for me in every way.
           I have one very nice son and a beautiful daughter.  They have been good, obedient, industrious, hard-working, law-abiding citizens and good church members all their lives.  They are the joy of my life!  Now that I am older, I don't know what life would be without them.  They have always been respectful of their Mother and very good to me.  I love them dearly.  I tried hard to each them to stand on their own two feet and now I guess they would be glad if their Mother would learn the same thing because I am extremely dependent on them. 
           I always did have a great deal of respect and love for my whole family and all my brothers and sisters.  I admired and loved my Father completely.  I think I received the legacy of hard work from my Father and dependability from both of my parents.  I have always felt blessed to have come from such a loving family."


      Clella Black Jividen Sterling McNiel Blackner
      Born: October 20, 1917 in Blanding, Utah

      The following was told to her daughter LaVerne during July, 2005. 
      Unfortunately, at 87 ½ years old, she was unable to recall many memories and facts,
      So this account isn’t as complete (or maybe as accurate) as it could have been.

         I was the 8th of 11 children, so I wasn’t spoiled or overly criticized by my parents.  My older siblings helped watch over me and it seemed I could pretty much do as I pleased.  Momma always seemed to be off doing one thing or another.  I had a baby sister, Nancy Lou, that used to call me ‘Little Momma’ and I loved her with all my heart.  I was extremely broken hearted when she died at the age of six.

         My parents first lived at West Water (it was just a stream, not a town, and it was west of Blanding).  There were a few homes there but it had a stream.  Water was very scarce in that country, so as children we loved going to West Water where we could play in the water.

         While growing up, I was sick a lot with one illness or another.  I had rheumatic fever, scarletina, mumps, and measles.  I also had polio.  It affected the right side of my face---my eye and the corner of my mouth drooped.  The other kids used to call me ‘Crooked Face’ and that made me very self-conscience and anti-social.  I always felt inferior when they’d call me that name.  It didn’t seem fair that the kids should tease me so cruelly after all I’d been through.  I had been very sick, and had to be shipped off to Salt Lake City to the Children’s Hospital (located at that time on North Temple, across from the Temple).  I was away from my family and friends, and very lonely.  I was there a long time before I got well enough to even play with the other kids.  Most of them were on crutches; so I used them all the time, too, so I could play with them.  Arch lived in Salt Lake and used to stop at the hospital and visit me after his milk delivery job.  It is the only good memory I have of being there.  Once Nora took me in after I got out of the hospital.

         The last Indian uprising was in San Juan County and Daddy helped bring them in.  The Indians would run and leave all their coffee pots, pans, etc.  Daddy and the others would gather them up and they stored them in the middle bedroom in our house.  They built a wire enclosure to contain the Indians.  I was always dreaming bad dreams about the Indians.  Once I dreamed I was hiding under the bed and an Indian came in and looked under the bed at me.  I was scared senseless!  I always worried that the Indians would kill my Dad.

      I used to baby-sit a lot to earn money because money was pretty scarce in those days.  Everyone in town always wanted me because I loved kids and did a very good job of it.  I probably got paid about 10 cents or a quarter for tending all day, fixing meals, etc.

         One time I accidentally swallowed a nickel.  I was so upset to lose that money that I crapped on a board for a week trying to find it.  Never did!

        Once when I had a little money, I sent away to the Montgomery Ward catalog and bought me a new dress for a dollar.  I thought I was hot stuff!  I used to go to Marge Lyman’s house all the time and do her dishes.  I don’t remember why, but she must have paid me.  It’s funny I’d do that because once Aunt Leila Palmer told Momma, “Can’t you give that girl something to do besides wash dishes?  I’ve never seen anyone who hates washing dishes so much.”  I really did hate it because Momma never rinsed anything out…she’d just stick a pan on the stove and leave it to harden.

         I only finished high school (which I think was only the 8th grade back then).  I was a fair student and a whiz at spelling.  Momma was always asking me how to spell something.  One day she asked me what on-(pause)-i-(pause)-on spelled.  It took me the longest time to figure it out (onion) because of the pauses she put in.  She asked me what 3/7th of a chicken, 2/3rds of a cat and 1/2 of a goat would spell.  Chicago is the answer.  The family was always pulling something like that on me because I was such a good speller.

         When Momma would go on the road camp to cook for Daddy, she left Irene in charge.  She would cook our meals, take care of us, and sew for us.  I tried to get her to teach me how to sew once, but she didn’t feel she had the time.

         I worshipped my father.  He was very loving and called me his pretty little brown-eyed girl.  After everyone else calling me crooked mouth, that made me feel very special.  He said when he was building roads if anyone called him to the phone he was afraid someone was going to tell him his pretty, little brown-eyed girl was dead (because I was sick a lot).

      Daddy was good to all of us…he was just a good father.  He was exceptionally good with horses.  He was going down to the field one day and saw an Indian beating on his squaw.  Dad walked over to him and told him not to be treating her like that; she was his wife and should be treated well.  The Indian looked at him and said, "Dave Black, no business you."  Dad decided it wasn’t any of his business, so he just went on.  The Indians used to say, "Dan Perkins talks…(then they would flutter their fingers in front of their mouth and to the side),  Cory Perkins talks…(slightly flutter their fingers somewhat straight in front of their mouth), but Dave Black talks…(and they would move their fingers directly straight in front of their mouth)".

      Daddy wouldn’t allow crying.  One time he said we could either have some candy or go with him.  Momma sent Rhoda to get the candy.  When she came back, Daddy was starting out the gate, so she hopped on the wagon with the candy, afraid he was going to go without her.  Rene (Irean) and I thought she was being allowed to go and getting the candy too, so we started setting up a real crying tune.  Daddy came back and the minute I saw him coming, I knew to shut right up.  He never spanked me but Rene got a bad spanking because she kept crying.  Momma made Rhoda give Rene the candy and she shut right up.

         Every morning we used to stand in a circle and have family prayer.  Daddy was out of work one time but he went to pay his tithing.  The bishop told him to keep it for right now until he found a job because he had two large families to support.  He wouldn’t do that and he paid his tithing.  When he walked out of the tithing office, he walked about a block and met a man who offered him a job.  That was a good example to teach us that we do well if we keep our tithing paid…and I kept my tithing paid for a lot of years.  Daddy was so faithful and I loved him very much.  When he died, everyone, even the other members of the family, tried to console me.  Momma wasn’t quite as dedicated as he was.  It just seemed like Mormonism was right, so I always tried to teach it to my kids.  I used to teach Primary when my kids were real small.  Later in life I was the YW secretary.  I also joined the Daughters of Utah Pioneers, but I wasn’t active too long.

         Momma and Daddy seemed to get along very well.  She often cooked for the men on the road camp when he was building roads.  He built so many roads in Colorado and New Mexico that he could talk Spanish as well as the Mexicans.

      Momma always loved the song “A Girl I Could Carry” and my opinion was maybe it was because she would have liked to be a girl a man could carry.  At one time, she wore a size 50 dress!  I wanted so much not to be her size, but have fought the battle of the bulge all my life.  She used to sit & eat clabber every chance she got.  Everyone thought that was awfully strange, but nowadays everyone eats it and they call it yogurt.  She used to always go help Sis. Burtonshaw every time she had a baby because she had so many children and no help.  She worked for Pres. Redd cleaning his house and doing his laundry every week so he would give us a gallon of milk every night.  We had a cow called Old Rose but she kept getting into Peter Shumway’s haystack and he threatened to kill her if we didn’t keep her out.  We weren’t able to always keep an eye on her, so he finally shot her.  That’s why we had to get milk from Pres. Redd.

      Momma visited with Aunt Susie a lot.  They got along well because they were both second wives in the days of polygamy.  She’d card wool by the hours for herself and others.  We had a large living room so most everybody put their quilts on at our house and all the ladies would come quilt.  If a salesman or anyone came to Blanding, they always came to our house to stay because that would give Momma an extra dollar or two.  She was a poor housekeeper, but everybody did a little bit and we seemed to manage to keep things going.  Before electric lights, she managed to find a big kerosene lamp that lit the room up as much as electricity does today.  She seemed to be the only person that had one, but I don’t know how she got it.

      We had an orchard and when fruit was ripe she would have big #2 washtubs full of peaches and we all had to help.  We had peaches almost every evening with our meal and we all loved them. 

      Arch was always so good to me.  He visited me when I was in the hospital, and when I lived in Salt Lake as an adult, he kept my cars running.  He was building a road with Daddy in New Mexico where Doll and another teacher were on vacation.  The traffic was stopped because of the roadwork and he and Doll started talking.  They fell in love and were soon married.

      We always looked forward to the older siblings coming home because they always brought us things.  Once they brought Christmas ornaments and we were so excited about that.  Nora, Dora and Arch came home for Christmas one year and unknowingly brought the mumps and measles with them.  The whole family, even Momma, was down.  I got both the mumps and the measles so I was really, really ill.  

      Someone came down from Vernal and bought a 5-gallon can of honey once, and occasionally we’d get to make some honey candy, especially if Dora was around.  I always had a special love for Dora.  She was so refined and lady like.  I don’t know how she got to be that way.  She evidently didn’t get it from Momma or else Momma would have taught the rest of us to be that way.  I guess it was just inherent to her sweet, loving nature.  I asked Dora one day if she’d help me make some homemade ice cream and she helped me make it for my friends and me.  I liked that.  Momma wrote to Dora one time and told her to come home and marry Joe Adams and make a man out of him.  She came and she did!

      Bon (Vounes) used to want to be called ‘Boy Dave’ all the time.  I assume it was because she wanted everyone to know she was his, but I’m not sure of her motive.

      I married Dillard Lynch Jividen (Jack) when he came to Blanding with the CCC’s (Civilian Conservation Corp).  He was from Ohio, so I went there with him and that is where Pat was born.  I was never happy with him because he liked to play cards, drink and gamble; always spending money and leaving us needing food.  I remember one time having nothing in the house to eat except one jar of watermelon preserves.  He was also a womanizer.  I finally left him when I was pregnant with LaVerne.  I remember coming home on the train and I was so sick.  I needed to vomit so I took Pat into the train’s restroom and sat him on the floor.  He cried the whole time I was throwing up but I couldn’t leave the stool long enough to care for him for quite a while...  It was a long, emotional, miserable ride home.

      LaVerne was born in Blanding and when she was one month old I moved to Salt Lake and lived with Momma and Daddy.  Momma tended my kids while I got a job on 9th South at a laundry (walking both ways).  Then I got a job at Walgreen's Drug Store and  I worked there a long time.  Finally I went to work at the State Capitol cafeteria, then to work for Frank Whitney at Continental Coffee Shop in the Continental Bank building.

      Next I married James Robert Sterling before World War II.  Lilly Kartchner introduced him to me, saying he would make me a good husband.  He was extremely jealous and kept such a tight reign on me that we finally divorced.  When he came home from the service, we married again.  I didn’t know that Shell Shock could make someone a little crazy (besides still having such a bad temper and being a jealous person).  One morning he got up and told Mom, “I tried to kill your daughter last night and I’ll do it yet”.  So I decided to get out of that marriage so my kids would at least have a mother.  I think it’s ironic that I married him before and after he was in the service, but all the time he was in the service when I could have been getting a support check, I wasn’t married to him.

      I stayed single for quite a while, then I married John Clifford McNiel (Tex).  I didn’t know when I married him that he was a drunk.  I had to insist he cash his check and each week give me a certain amount before he’d go to the beer joints.  He’d give me enough for a few groceries and drink the rest of it up.  We had some good times going camping and fishing.  He was always pretty good to me unless he was drinking, then he’d run down my family because he knew it irritated me.  I guess I finally got tired of the drinking and the fighting, though I loved him as much as I did any man, so I gave that marriage up, too.

      I never seemed to get any better at picking out men, and my marriage to Frank Orson Blackner was my worst choice.  Dancing in a bar one night, he asked me to dance.  After that he never let up on the pressure to marry him, so I finally did because the State had taken my home at 517 Somerby Street to build a freeway.  I just didn’t know what else to do, but I still don’t know why I married him.  He was always unreasonable and so jealous I couldn’t even go to the bathroom without him checking on me.  It was a bad match from the beginning.  He also ran my family down.  I finally decided I didn’t need that.  Mostly I married to help support my kids.  But pretty much I had to raise them by myself anyway.

      I worked for Old Mill (a honey and jam business later changed to Dutch Mill) where I worked with Mac (Ashel)  McBride when he bought it.  Pat also worked there.  I went from there to Nero’s Restaurant when Mac bought that.  I had to be to work at 4:45 AM each day.  I worked there until my artificial hip gave out in 1994.  The auto accident that originally broke my hip was in l956.  Linda Smith, LaVerne and I were driving to California to pick up Pat from his leave from the Navy.  One of the tires blew out and we went end-over-end three times down a mountain.  They had to extract me from the trunk.

      When I was coming to after the accident, I kept asking where my daughter was.  One day she answered and after that I relaxed and really went to sleep for a change.  When they sent me for rehab the lady said she was over there when they brought me in and she never dreamed that I would live.  When LaVerne was released, she went to stay with Alvin and Beulah for a while.  It seemed like I was in the Las Vegas Hospital forever.  Pat was in the Navy and he came up to be with me.  He worked for some guy for room and board so he could stay where he could visit me. 

      I shattered my hip and they put in an artificial one.  It wore out about every 10 years so they would need to replace it.  One morning in 1994, I went to get out of bed and my hip had come loose and I couldn’t stand.  The pain was terrible.  I laid there for three weeks before they could take me to the hospital and try to replace my hip again.  This would be the fourth try.  Unfortunately, my hip bone was so thin and had so many hairline fractures in it that the doctor said it was chancy to replace it, but we had no other choice.  A few days after it was replaced, I got a staff infection and spent the next year in bed.  The doctor had to take the hip out.  He put in a spacer, but it has always moved around when I move and it causes terrible pain.  In fact, almost any movement causes pain.  So I have been in a wheelchair ever since because I can’t walk without a hip.  It certainly hasn’t been a bed of roses.

      My family has always meant a lot to me.  I am grateful to be able to say that my kids always knew I loved them. [1]

  • Reference  Bryan S. Larson. "Clella Black". Our Family Histories. https://www.ourfamilyhistories.org/getperson.php?personID=I203260&tree=00 (accessed August 25, 2019).

  • Sources 
    1. [S2891] Personal knowledge of Marla Kirby, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]\..

    2. [S2907] Myself - Marla Frint Kirby.

    3. [S2903] Latter Day Saint Family History Microfilm.

    4. [S2904] Yates Publishing. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records, Source number: 246.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Cod.

    5. [S2909] Divorce Certificate. 96393.

    6. [S2909] Divorce Certificate. 148756.

  • Visitor


    No comments yet.

    Add Comment